Tá súil agam go bhfuil gach duine go maith. Gaelscoil Ultain, like all schools, will be closed for the next two weeks. The following are a number of guidelines/suggestions that may help you facilitate your child's progress at home. Some pupils will be able to work independently, pupils in junior classes will require some guidance/help from parents.
SEACHTAIN 1..WEEK 1
* Get an A4 copybook that your child can use for any school related work they do while at home.
* Keep a daily diary. It can be as Gaeilge, as Béarla or bilingual. Record what you do, or don't do!, each day.
* Léigh leabhar. Read a book. Write a summary, do some artwork when you are finished reading the book.
* Learn a new skill. Cooking, knitting etc. Write about the experience in your copybook.
* Play a Board Game. Tell us about it in your copybook.
* Learn a poem, or two. The poems for our Feis Fhilíochta is available through this link or the link above.
* Keep a photographic/written record of all/some of the above in your copybook.
Joe Ó Gallchóir